With the terminal we are able to provide exporting companies the following services:
- Acceptance of "hopper" railcars on track 1520mm.
- Acceptance of grain and leguminous crops by quantity and quality (parties).
- Unloading of grain and leguminous crops from the "hopper" railcars on track 1520mm.
- Short-term storage of grain and leguminous crops taking into account the transport parties.
- Acceptance of railway cars on track 1435mm.
- Loading of grain and leguminous crops in "hopper" railcars or other types of top-loading cars on track 1435mm. *
- Shunting work and other kinds of works and services carried out in case of overload.
* Detailed specifications and the ability to load is carried out when the Application for transshipment is being coordinated.
Work hours of the Terminal and number of shifts (max):
- Work hours - 24/7;
- Number of shifts - 3.
The maximum daily volume of the grain acceptance and shipment - 21920 tonnes
The maximum number of railcars per day - 365 cars
The maximum number of railcars handled per hour for each type of track - 16
Number of branches for each type of track - 2 branches